Valentines Day SMS Collection 2012

Valentines Day SMS Collection 2012





To celebrate Valentine's Day couples are taking the help of Valentines Day SMS to express their love and affection in a more romantic way. These Valentine's Day Messages are meant for this romantic celebration of Valentines Day and meant to connect hearts. Sending some heart touching SMS throughout the Valentines Day is also a fantastic idea to make your beloved feel special.



Roses of red color in my heart and they will never shrivel…
Because they blossom every time in my heart whenever
I see your smile or hear your voice or just think of you…



Many times you make me cry…
And looking 4 a reason why…
Many times you make me fly…
Always stay with me until I die…



You are always in my heart, here, there and everywhere…
There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.



When the night comes, look at the sky.
If you see a falling star, don’t wonder why,
Just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true,
Because I did it and I found you!



It is a nice feeling in the world
That when some1 u love loves u in return.
So when u know d 1 u love has feelings 4 u,
Never let them go because it is very
Difficult to find 2 hearts that beat as 1.



You always scare me when -
You look into my eyes,
You say I Love You,
You know what to say.
But the way by which
You scare me… I love it.



The only disappointing thing I have is
Not knowing you since the Day I was born
So that I will be able to spend my whole
life with you. Always be my Valentine…



On this Valentine's Day share world as:
Sun is for you n light is for me.
Sea is for you n waves are for me.
Sky is for you n stars are for me.
Everything is for you n you are for me.



When everything around u goes wrong…
When sadness fills your heart…
When tears flow in your eyes…
Always remember 3 things in life-
1. I’m with you…
2. Still with you…
3. Will always with you…



Hold my hands when I reached for you,
Hug me when I hold out my arms,
Kiss me when I go for your lips,
Love me when I capture your heart.



Happy Valentines Week

Rose Day on Feb 7

Propose Day Feb 8

Chocolate Day Feb 9

Teddy Day Feb 10

Promise Day Feb 11

Hug Day on Feb 11

Kiss Day on Feb 13

Valentine Day on Feb 14